- What is the purpose of this Wiki? To inform people about disruptive technology in the classroom
- When was the last post? November 7, 2007
- How was this Wiki created? Students or teachers or other people collaborated to edit the blog.
- What would you add to it? We would add cell phones.
- What did you learn from it? We learned that the Smart Board was considered a disruptive technology.
- If you had to create a Wiki with a team, what would be the specific topic (s)? We would talk about basketball games in the NBA. Who won, who lost, or what are their stats.
- How can Wikis be used in the classroom or in education? When a teacher or student wants to learn something little like a date or birthplace, they can use a wiki.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- A wiki can be used in class for research papers, presentations, and a lot more.
- The benefits of a wiki is you can connect to the people that your working with.
- If your doing a project with your classmates, you can use wiki for research.
- I have used wikis for writing essays, research papers, and presentations
Monday, October 28, 2013
If I was chosen to wear an invisible cloak for a day to perform a good deed, I would help the poor, help the people who were in trouble, and kids that are getting bullied. The poor need a lot of things in their lives. I would help them get some food for their family. I would help them look for simple jobs.
I would also help the people who are in trouble. If someone is getting robbed, I would help catch the bad guy and give the stuff that he robbed back. I would then hand him over to the police. I would especially help the kids who are getting bullied. If I see someone getting bullied, I would be there to warn the bullies to leave him alone. If someone needed help for a day, I would help them. I would get them out of trouble, help the poor provide for their family, and help the kids that are getting bullied.