Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello and Welcome!!!

Hey guys and girls!!! I'm Benjamin Montoya. I'm sixteen turning seventeen in November. I like playing basketball, hanging out with my friends, and riding bikes everywhere. I don't like people that bully kids. I would not be a bystander. I came from a big family in the Philippines, which most are already here in the US. My family and I have been here for over three years now. I've made a lot of friends in school and outside of school. I'm a junior in high school. I'm taking great classes. I'm in Web 2.0, Engineering, Algebra 2 Honors and all the other regular classes. I'm very excited on starting my blog, so share my blog with people you know. I would talk about a lot of stuff with sports, music and other entertaining things. Leave comments and share. Thank you and welcome to my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment